Cosy apartment located in La Farella, just 100 meters away from the beach and 400 meters from the Port center, in Llançà. It has 3 bedrooms (one with double bed and two with single bed), living-dining room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and terrace with some sea views. Amenities: oven, microwave, washing machine and TV. It includes private garage. Ideal for its location in a quiet area, close enough to the center, the beach and the shops. HUTG-003296
Details and services
- Bedrooms 3
- Capacity 4 People
- Garages: 1
- Double beds: 1
- Single beds/Twin: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Showers: 1
- Washing machine
- TV + TDT
Holiday Rental Conditions 2021
1. Bookings and payment
Reservations can be made by telephone or e-mail with the assurance that all inquiries will be attended immediately. It is also possible to book directly through our web page: www.companyturistic.com
When booking, the customer must provide the surname and first name, address, telephone number, identity card or passport number and birth date of all occupants.
When making the reservation, the customer must pay a deposit of 50% of the total amount within a maximum of 3 days. If after this period, the deposit has not been paid, the reservation will be automatically canceled.
Reservations in Llançà: BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA
IBAN: ES64 0182 3640 5500 1005 7051 – BIC Code: BBVAESMMXXX
Reservations in Roses: BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA
IBAN: ES38 0182 5505 9802 0153 3379 – BIC Code: BBVAESMMXXX
To facilitate check-in on the day of arrival, the remaining balance must be paid 15 days before the arrival date by bank transfer or by credit card. The same goes for the deposit and the tourist tax.
The amount of the deposit appears on the reservation documents. The agency has a maximum of one month to refund.
The customer also has the possibility of taking out insurance covering most of the damage through the company Allianz-Mondial Assistance (price from 18 €) allowing him to be covered without having to pay the deposit in advance. For any subscription, please click on the following link: https://ceigrup-pdp.attis-insurance.com/
If the client chooses this option, he must provide his insurance contract to the agency as soon as possible.
We remind you that all damage due to improper use and the resulting repairs will be at the expense of the customer.
The price includes: Water, electricity and gas (in exception of apartments equipped with central heating).
In those apartments with air conditioning a maximum of 20 € of electricity consumption is included per week. If this is exceeded, the amount corresponding to the extra consumption will be payable by the tenant.
The price does not include:
• The final cleaning, the price of which appears on the reservation documents. Subcontracting companies will carry out the households according to the protocols established by the health and tourism authorities.
The apartment has to be retuned tidy, with clean dishes and no rubbish.
• The tourist taxes. Following the 5/2012 law, published the 20th March, there is a tax on stays in tourist establishments in Catalunya. This involves the payment of 1,00 € fee per person per night (with a maximum of 7,00 € per person per stay). People aged between 0 and 16 years are exempt from paying this tax.
• Rental of sheets and towels. The price is 15€ per person (21% VAT included) upon prior reservation.
• Rental of baby cots and high chairs. Free service subject to availability and prior reservation.
The cancellations for justified medical reasons due to Covid-19 or for inability to travel on the order of health or government authorities, we offer the following options:
• Reimbursement of all amounts paid.
• Postponement of the reservation to a later date, subject to availability.
• Return of the deposit payment in the form of a voucher, valid for all our accommodations until 09/30/2022. If after 09/30/2022 you have not been able to take advantage of your voucher, we will give you a full refund.
For all other cancellations, we will apply the following penalties:
• 100 € as management fees if the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the date of arrival.
• 25% of the total amount of the reservation if the cancellation is made between 30 and 16 days before the date of arrival.
• 50% of the total amount of the reservation if the cancellation is made between 15 and 8 days before the date of arrival.
• 100% of the total amount of the reservation if the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the date of arrival or in the event of a no-show.
The client-tenant has the possibility to take out cancellation insurance with the company Allianz-Mondial Assistance, by clicking on the following link: http://ceigrup2.attis-insurance.com/index-es.html
Company Turístic has, under major circumstances or those out of the company’s will, the right to change the accommodation by one of the same characteristics, or in case the customer does not agree, to cancel the contract refunding the total amount of the deposit given.
4. Arrivals and departures
The apartments will be available from 5 PM (17:00h) to 7 PM (19:00h) for arrivals and have to be vacated OBLIGATORY before 10 AM (10:00h) on the departure day. These schedules can be flexible, during the low, low superior and middle seasons, always on request and with the prior agreement of the agency.
If the customer cannot occupy the accommodation on the first day of the reservation you must notify Company Turístic of your delay, in other case you will lose all your rights, without being able to claim for any compensation.
The keys will be handed over to the COMPANY TURÍSTIC agency of Ceigrup Finques J. Company, the address of which appears on the booking voucher.
It is not permitted to lodge more people than it is allowed in the accommodation, as well as to bring pets without the agreement of the agency. There is a surcharge of 30 € per pet in those lodgings that accept pets.
The customer commits to respect the stated rules of the community, especially those about the use of the swimming pool and barbecue.
Positive aspectsLa vue et la localisation
Negative aspectsLe nettoyage
- Value for Money
- Situation and Environment